Convenience and durable performance in a traditionally styled package. That’s what you can expect from Next Dimension Classic double hung, single hung and sliders. With a long list of features and options to suit your aesthetic vision, combined with the durability and easy operation of vinyl, Next Dimension Classic double hung, single hung and sliders offer years of functional good looks.
Double hung and single hung windows feature block and tackle balances, tilt sash and an integral lift/pull handle on the bottom rail to allow for hassle-free cleaning, while our sliders offer smooth gliding operation with a roller supported venting sash and simulated divided lites and pocketed sill for traditional sightlines.
- Thick, multi-chambered vinyl extrusions are optimized for superior weathering, durability and color retention
- 4" frame width on double hungs and 3-7/16" frame width on single hungs and sliders with integral extruded nail fin for strength and ease of installation; Classic single hungs and sliders are available in a non-brickmould 3-1/4" standard frame
- Air spaces in chambers provide superior energy efficiency
- Fusion-welded frame and sash for strong, leak-resistant construction
- Locking mechanism creates a tighter seal between the vent and fixed sash for improved weather performance
- Block and tackle balances provide years of smooth operation
- Integral lift/pull handle located on bottom rail for easy access and operation
- Integral weep system for sleek appearance; no flaps, no sponges or screens
- Tilt sash for easy cleaning
- Sloped sill on single hung and double hung, and pocketed sill on slider, provide a traditional appearance
- Available with simulated divided lites for the traditional appearance of individual panes, while providing the energy efficiency of a single insulated plate of glass
- Multi-level profile for attractive architectural sightlines
- Jamb extensions are offered either as a kit or applied
- A vent latch option is available
- Lifetime Limited Warranty. Transferable 10-year warranty to subsequent owners. See Next Dimension warranty for details or restrictions.