Next Dimension Signature casement windows are designed with easy operation in mind, allowing you to bring the outdoors inside. With a multi-point locking system, featuring a
number of lock points along the sash to create a weathertight seal, our
casement windows offer superior energy efficiency. Performance is made simple
and fluid through a single lock lever located low on the casement, meaning
every window is easy to operate, regardless of where it’s placed.
- Thick, multi-chambered vinyl extrusions are optimized for superior weathering, durability and color retention
- Air spaces in chambers supply superior energy efficiency
Painted Vinyl Exterior Colors
- Hunter Green
Painted Vinyl Interior Colors
Casement & Awning Hardware
- Traditional Casement Lock Available in three finishes.
- Traditional Casement Crank Available in three finishes.
- Contemporary Casement Crank Available in three finishes.
- LoE 366 - Standard
- Dual Low-E
- LoE 180
- LoE 240
- LoE 272
- Gray Tint
- Bronze Tint
- Satin Etch
- Glue Chip (Special order item)
- Rain (Special order item)
- Reed (Special order item)
- WM327 - 2-1/4"
- WM356 - 2-1/4"
- WM366 - 2-1/4"
- WM351 - 2-1/2"
- WM361 - 2-1/2"
- WM445 - 3-1/4"
- WM444 - 3-1/2"
- RB03 - 3-1/2"
- WM473 - 2-1/4"
- WM433 - 3-1/4"
- WM412 - 3-1/2"
- Rosette - 2-3/4"
- Rosette - 3-3/4"
- 3/4" & 1" Profiled Inner Grille
- 5/8" & 7/8" Putty Windsor Divided Lite (Exterior Only) with Flat Inner Grille
- 5/8" & 7/8" Putty Windsor Divided Lite
- 2" Simulated Check Rail
- Custom Plaza
- Single Plaza
- Double Plaza
- Triple Plaza
- Specified Equal Lite (2x2 shown)
- Custom Grille Patterns Available
- BetterVue® (Standard)
- As compared to conventional screen mesh
The on-screen colors provided are to help you determine what is available – unfortunately, due to variations between monitors, they may not be true to color. For exact matches, please visit a dealer near you for true-to-color samples.